- Drew Browne Founder & Director
For many years I had a successful career, working long hours for a government agency, advising on and teaching high level students in criminal law. For over a year I’d been working an average of 60-70 hours a week. Headaches, eye strain and a sore throat seemed to be just a way of life. I finally saw a doctor and was rushed into urgent surgery to remove a growth from my voice box. To cut a long story short, my illness cost me my job and my career.
'I had to start life again'
I had to start my life again – but this time with much healthier lifestyle and work habits. No one had ever taken the time to explain to me the value of financial advice, how to protect myself and my future with professional insurance, about choosing stable investment strategies, and how they all interacted with my life. I saw that the financial industry was fragmented and confusing to the average person. Any advice was limited to what products a particular professional had to sell. There had to be a better way.; Over the following years, I gained all of my formal qualifications and in 1999 established the company that was to become Sapience Financial Investment Services.
Getting all the qualifications
Australian Financial and Investment professionals today are required to complete continuing professional education (CPD) in every area of their expertise to help them stay current with the law and the skills needed to help clients. Today my relevant qualifications include:
- Licensed and Qualified Financial Planner & Risk Advisor
- Licensed and Qualified Financial Advisor
- Real Estate Licensee in New South Wales and Queensland
- Qualified and Licensed Credit Representative (Accredited Mortgage Broker)
My vision is to make financial life easier for my clients
Today, I see my role as helping my clients learn about these vital issues the easy way, so they can be better prepared for their own financial and investment challenges. For over 14 years, I've been helping people to take control of their financial situation – regardless of their age or where they are in life.
If you can relate to any of this information and would like a complimentary, no-obligation chat, please contact us today and request a Call Back at a time convenient to you here.
Have a look around
- If you're looking for information about specific issues (or wondering how holistic our services and expertise is), check out our Articles or read a Special Report
- If you're a Small Business Owner, run your own practice or partnership, you might like to browse through the interviews and Case Studies in our Small Business Show area
- Want to know even more about us, what we believe and how we do business? We invite you to read the Personal Message from the Director
- If your kind of new to Financial & Investment Serives, perhaps you might like to start here
- If you're wondering how holistic our services and expertise is, check out our Quick Service Summary Chart
- And if your just browsing around and would like to smile a little, check out our Fun Stuff or find us on FaceBook