Hello! Welcome to Sapience Financial and Investment Services
Thanks for dropping by…
What we do
Sapience is a premium financial advice brand, providing usable financial advice and strategies to small business owners, partnerships and their families.
- We specialise in helping Small Business Owners and their families protect themselves, from their business
- We create simple strategies and solutions out of often complex and layered problem families and young professionals face
- We work Online, Face to Face or whatever combination is best for you
We work best with
- Small Business Owners
- Young Professionals
- Professional Tradies
- Entrepreneurs and Partnerships
- and their Families (both biological and logical) who support them.
While our clients are from diverse backgrounds across Australia, they all want the same thing in life — to be able to protect and provide for someone they love and those they're responsible for.
What's our difference?
So what is financial advice really about?
Well — the answer is certainly not money.
- Most people think financial services is about money - when actually, it’s about dealing with complexity.
- Many financial advisers think their most important job is to help clients with money - but actually, it's to help people with the complexity in our information overloaded world.
Our experience is that most people want to learn a skill and not just get information - that's why a lot of our advice feels like personalised training.
We value good relationships
All our professional relationships are built upon 4 simple yet powerful values.
- Success in business is about helping others to succeed
- Client and Business relationships must be win-win where both parties benefit from the association
- The foundation of sustainable long-term relationships are respect, honesty, and trust
- The successful businesses of tomorrow will acknowledge a social license is required to enable them to continue to have a successful business
We built our own proprietary process framework (to make sure we don't miss a thing)
Managing today's fast-paced family and business life has its own challenges.
- Adding financial, investment and risk management to that mix can see many people faced with a level of complexity in their financial and emotional life that can be overwhelming.
So we built (and continue to improve) our own system to help turn complexities into simplicities and its called the S7 FrameWork.
We add value to our clients
We have a philosophy about how we see the world around us, the part we plan in it and we have a proprietary process framework called the S7 Framework to ensure we can consistently deliver thorough and high-quality advice to our clients, every time.
We use our expertise to help our clients achieve 3 main things.
- Eliminate their dangers
- Capture their opportunities, and
- Maximise their strengths
We're a purpose-driven enterprise
What does that mean?
- Simply put, we're a for-profit business that's also committed to making a positive change in the lives of our clients and the broader community too.
When do you need us?
Getting ahead in life always starts with the right advice at the right time - and that can change as your needs change.
- There’s a time when you need transactional advice (you might want to simply increase your life insurance)
- There’s a time when you need strategic advice (you might just want to get a mortgage for your first home)
- There’s a time when you need holistic advice (you might decide to retire early as a millionaire and use property gearing to help get you there without risking a challenge to your Will).
And then, there are times when you probably need something in between.
What's the value of having your own financial adviser looking out for you and your family?
Having an ongoing relationship with a financial adviser should make you feel more confident about your decisions and clearer about your options.
It's like ‘having someone in your corner' looking out for you and your interests first.
- For some people, this might feel complicated but for us, it's what we live and breathe.
It's all part of what we love to do - turning complexities into simplicities.
So enjoy your time here
- Check out our Blog.
- If you can't find what you're looking for, try our Search function.
- If you're old school and like browsing here's our Sitemap.
- And if you're of the social persuasion, feel free to connect with us and find us on FaceBook (or nicely stalk our founder on LinkedIn).
If you're a Business Manager or Business Owner, be sure to read Drew's professional Blog on Smallville.com.au - the perfect place for small business owners who think big ;).